Fluid-Bag containers and Loctite Purbond Adhesive System for Engineered Wood
Loctite Purbond adhesive application with Fluid-Bag containers
For 15 years Henkel Engineered Wood has been using Fluid-Bag MULTI and Fluid-Bag FLEXI for their high end 1 component PUR adhesive for delivery to customers. Today Henkel Engineered Wood delivers their adhesives to the whole world.
Henkel Engineered Wood has here listed the advantages of the Fluid-Bag container and which problems have been resolved with the help of Fluid-Bags:
Problem with other containers
- Problems with discarding of residues due to high viscosity.
- Large volume of empty packing at the production sites and at the customers’ site.
- Insufficient barrier effect against moisture with some plastic packaging.
Advantages of Fluid-Bag MULTI and FLEXI
- No shielding gas needed at the customers.
- Closed system after filling at Henkel Engineered Wood’s production sites.
- Possibility to fill the container without having any air buffer on top.
- Ecological friendly: MULTI steel parts and outer layers can be reused; FLEXI wood parts can be used to produce electricity or heat.
- Cost savings for return transport of empty packaging with MULTI because of the low volume.
- Pleasing look, different to other technical raw material packaging – can be used as a marketing instrument.
Henkel Engineered Wood, part of the Henkel group, is a global manufacturer and supplier of one component moisture-curing liquid polyurethane adhesive systems for engineered wood. Under the brand LOCTITE PURBOND the company provides high-quality adhesive systems, competent advice from industry specialists, and dependable technology support.