Grease in Fluid-Bags
Bulk Grease in Fluid-Bags
A Fluid-Bag can be connected directly to a central lubricating system or to a grease gun at the point of maintenance.
Example of a typical set-up for a maintenance shop:
- Fluid-Bag Flexi with a 3” outlet pipe
- Semi-automatic Discharge Roller
- Adaptor for the pump-bag connection
- Grease pump
The Discharge Roller stretches the container and must be used in conjunction with a vacuum pump. It is the vacuum created by the pump that empties the container. In the case of grease, it is important the pump can create a suction to pull the grease out of the Fluid-Bag. The purpose of the Discharge Roller is to minimize the residue after discharge by bringing all the grease down to the pump, to achieve residue levels down to 0.5%.
Existing grease pumps can usually be used. Drum pumps with a pump tube can be inserted into the outlet of a Fluid-Bag. Larger pumps used on RAM presses for drums can be connected with a suitable adaptor to the bag outlet. These are some examples of grease pumps that have been used in previous cases:
Download a Guide with 3 different grease pump set-ups!
Click on the banner below to download.
Read more about our customers' experiences using Fluid-Bags for grease.
Click here to find a list of our reference cases!
Our technical teams are experts on grease and lubricant handling in Fluid-Bags
For new challenges, we support you in finding the right turnkey solutions. We will:
- evaluate your current set-up for lubricants handling system
- plan how to improve the lubricant handling using Fluid-Bag technology
- suggest a solution to solve your challenges, including Fluid-Bag containers, equipment, pumps and other necessary accessories
- simulate real life conditions and test our suggested Fluid-Bag solution
- assist you during implementation and set-up until everything is running smoothly and the system works to maximum efficiency
Or read more about our bulk grease container solutions here.
For more information, please contact: