Grease in Fluid-Bags
Bulk Grease in Fluid-Bags
A Fluid-Bag can be connected directly to a central lubricating system or to a grease gun at the point of maintenance.
Example of a typical set-up for a maintenance shop:
- Fluid-Bag Flexi with a 3” outlet pipe
- Semi-automatic Discharge Roller
- Adaptor for the pump-bag connection
- Grease pump
The Discharge Roller stretches the container and must be used in conjunction with a vacuum pump. It is the vacuum created by the pump that empties the container. In the case of grease, it is important the pump can create a suction to pull the grease out of the Fluid-Bag. The purpose of the Discharge Roller is to minimize the residue after discharge by bringing all the grease down to the pump, to achieve residue levels down to 0.5%.
Existing grease pumps can usually be used. Drum pumps with a pump tube can be inserted into the outlet of a Fluid-Bag. Larger pumps used on RAM presses for drums can be connected with a suitable adaptor to the bag outlet. These are some examples of grease pumps that have been used in previous cases:
Download a Guide with 3 different grease pump set-ups!
Click on the banner below to download.
Read more about our customers' experiences using Fluid-Bags for grease.
Click here to find a list of our reference cases!
Our technical teams are experts on grease and lubricant handling in Fluid-Bags
For new challenges, we support you in finding the right turnkey solutions. We will:
- evaluate your current set-up for lubricants handling system
- plan how to improve the lubricant handling using Fluid-Bag technology
- suggest a solution to solve your challenges, including Fluid-Bag containers, equipment, pumps and other necessary accessories
- simulate real life conditions and test our suggested Fluid-Bag solution
- assist you during implementation and set-up until everything is running smoothly and the system works to maximum efficiency
Download this information in pdf format
Or read more about our bulk grease container solutions here.
For more information, please contact: